Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the united states is considered as one of America's greatest heroes due to both his incredible impact on the nation and his unique appeal. He had a remarkable story of the rise from humble beginnings to achieve the highest office in the land, then a sudden and tragic death at a time when his country needed him most to complete the great task remaining before the nation.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy commonly known as jack Kennedy or by his initials JFK, was an American politician who served as the 35th president of the united states from January 1961 until his assassination in November 1963.This article is not about their biography but the spooky similarities they had. Below are the facts that will amaze you :
- Abraham Lincoln was elected for congress in 1846.
- John F. Kennedy was elected for congress in 1946.
Selection as president
- Abraham Lincoln was elected as president in 1860.
- John F. Kennedy was elected as president in 1960.
- Both shared a common interest in citizen rules and always put it in their top priority.
- While living in white house, Mrs. Lincoln and Mrs. Kennedy lost their child.
Day of execution
- Assassination of both legends took place on same day of the week - Friday. Both were shot on head.
- Kennedy was the name of President Lincoln's secretary.
- Lincoln was the name of president Kennedy's secretary.
- Both were killed by rightists.
- Johnson was the common name of their successors who played as the rightists.
- Andrew Johnson, the successor of president Lincoln was born in 1808.
- Lindan Johnson who was Kennedy's successor took birth in 1908.
- John Wilks booth- the one who killed president Lincoln took birth in 1839.
- president Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harve Oswald, who took birth in 1939.
- Both the executioner were known by three names.
- There are 15 letters if we count the spelling of both their names.
- Both the executioner - Booth and Oswald were killed before hearing in the court.
Place of assassination
- Ford was the theater Lincoln got executed.
- Ford was the car in which Kennedy was assassinated.
- Lincoln was slaughtered in theater and assassin lurked in warehouse.
- Kennedy was killed in storehouse and the gunman found hidden inside a theater.
A week before
- Munro Maryland was the place where president Lincoln went for his last conference. He visited there a week before his assassination.
- Marlin Munro was the person president Kennedy met one week before he was executed.