Similar to our world, an another world exists. Whether call it an afterlife space, World of ghosts or dead people,the presence of phantoms can not be denied. Here are 20 interesting and creepy Facts About Spirits That Describe Their Paranormal Behavior and Explain All About Them.
1. Spirits that haunt, want your attention.
2. Spirits have absolutely no sense of time.
3. Spirits do not always realize that they are dead. To them, its like they are stuck in an awful nightmare.
4. Spirits can communicate with us in various ways. In dreams, through subliminal thoughts, automatic writing, via the use of a pendulum, and intuition. Other, more scientific ways are through white noise and E.V.P.
5. Spirits are sometimes mischievous and always curious.
6. Spirits have a profound sense of smell! They are often attracted to certain scents.
7. Spirits are more active at night. Some people think that this is due to less electronic disturbance and that they are able to produce more energy when not having to compete with various electric and electronic devices.
In the same sense, you are more likely to experience ghostly disturbances when your house is quiet.
8. Spirits can and often do, manifest. Orbs, streaks of light, mists, dark shadows, shadows within shadows, and blurs within the air are the most common. Full-body apparitions are always possible, but are not likely.
9. Most ghostly disturbances are actually residue or residual haunting. Events that play themselves out over and over again, often without the spirit having any control over it whatsoever.
10. A Ghostly activity is often more prevalent around children and young adults due to the amount of energy they give off. The higher your personal energy, the more spirits are able to absorb.
11. Spirits often retain memories and emotions of their physical life. And most certainly the memories and emotions associated with the time right before their death.
12. Not all ghosts are "trapped." Some choose to stay within the earthly realm.
13. Spirits retain their personalities.
14. Animals and children are more likely to "see" a ghost.
15. Even the spirits of animals can "haunt."
16. Spirits can often be helpful.
17. Spirits can often be protective of the families they "haunt."
18. Ghosts may actually exist in a state of confusion and not have a clue as to what happened to them, why they are here, why you cannot see or hear them, etc.
19. When spirits are bored, they often cause trouble or become mischievous.
20. Certain locations are vortexes or portals where ghosts/spirits can transport themselves from one realm or place to another.
20 Paranormal Facts About Spirits That Describe Their Paranormal Behavior
4/ 5Oleh Arnav Choudhary